Hey Gorgeous ones!
Aggh I'm so excited! I have finally posted my very first makeup tutorial on YouTube (with a lot of help from my wonderful boyfriend, thanks babe!) ! It's very basic and not the best quality, but I worked very hard so I'm proud of it! I'm sure once I get the hang of all this new fangled technology :) they will look better.
If you watched my video and want to know about the products I used, here is a full list.
In order of use:
- Too Faced Cosmetics Primed & Poreless Primer with a Bronze Tint & SPF 20
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in shade 120
- Makeup Forever Concealer Palette in No. 1 (Combination of the first three shades)
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in shade Medium
- Makeup Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in Shade 02 Light Brown
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in 021 State of Grace
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in 001 Smoky Noir
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eye Liner in Matte Black
- Rimmel Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Makeup Forever Sculpting Kit
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
- Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Liner in 3C Medium Neutral Beige
- Makeup Forever Lipstick Palette in No. 10 Peach
I hope you have fun with this. And remember you can always find a similar shade in your favorite makeup brand if you'd like, I just happen to love Makeup Forever. :)
I'm really going to try and do a better video this week sometime, so stay tuned for more!