Hey Lovely people!
I have just posted my second makeup tutorial on YouTube! It's a Dita Von Teese inspired pin up look. I'm a little more confident with my editing skills, so it looks a lot better than the first one!
For a complete list of products, keep reading.
In order of use:
- Makeup Forever HD Primer
- Makeup Forever Camouflage Creme Palette in No. 1 (Two lightest shades as foundation, lightest shade as concealer).
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
- Makeup Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in 04 Brown Black
- Tarte Eyeshadow (from Femme Naturale Palette) in Shimmering Buff (All over eye color)
- Tarte Eyeshadow (from Femme Naturale Palette) in Soft Sand (Crease color)
- Makeup Forever Aqua Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow in 01 Black (Liner)
- Makeup Forever Matte Eyeshadow in Black
- Ardell Fashion Lashes Demi Wispies in Black
- Rimmel Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Makeup Forever Matte Eyeshadow in Cafe Latte (Added crease color)
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Liner in 8C
- NYC Lipstick in Retro Red
- Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in Brown (Beauty Mark)
So there you go! I hope you enjoy this look. It was a lot of fun to film and I loved my makeup so much that I kept it on all day!
Can't wait to film next week's video!!
Remember to stay fabulous gorgeous one!