Saturday, July 2, 2011

Makeup tutorial #2 product list!

Hey Lovely people!

I have just posted my second makeup tutorial on YouTube! It's a Dita Von Teese inspired pin up look. I'm a little more confident with my editing skills, so it looks a lot better than the first one!

For a complete list of products, keep reading.

In order of use:

- Makeup Forever HD Primer

- Makeup Forever Camouflage Creme Palette in No. 1 (Two lightest shades as foundation, lightest shade as concealer).

- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent

- Makeup Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in 04 Brown Black

- Tarte Eyeshadow (from Femme Naturale Palette) in Shimmering Buff (All over eye color)

- Tarte Eyeshadow (from Femme Naturale Palette) in Soft Sand (Crease color)

- Makeup Forever Aqua Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow in 01 Black (Liner)

- Makeup Forever Matte Eyeshadow in Black

- Ardell Fashion Lashes Demi Wispies in Black

- Rimmel Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara in Black

- Makeup Forever Matte Eyeshadow in Cafe Latte (Added crease color)

- Nars Blush in Orgasm

- Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Liner in 8C

- NYC Lipstick in Retro Red

- Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in Brown (Beauty Mark)

So there you go! I hope you enjoy this look. It was a lot of fun to film and I loved my makeup so much that I kept it on all day!


Can't wait to film next week's video!!
Remember to stay fabulous gorgeous one!

xoxo, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment