Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Butterfly Award Tag!


Hi Lovelies!!
So the blogger, Classy Addiction was nice enough to TAG me in a Butterfly Award blog she posted. This is basically is a way for other bloggers to become aware of each other, so we can all network and share our love of makeup! So this seems like a lot of fun, so I'm going to get started! All the rules, questions, and answers will be posted below...



The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers



Seven things about me:
1. I am a Texan, born and bred!
3. I am the youngest child in my family.
4. I can be very superstitious.
5. My great, great, great, great Grandfather was an Indian Chief.
6. I love to cook Italian food even though I'm not Italian. :)
7. My greatest piece of advice, "When in doubt, wear black!"




Questions:
Name your favorite color- Purple

Name your favorite song- Come Together by The Beatles

Name your favorite dessert- Cheesecake or Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.

What pisses you off- That expression and flakey people.

When your upset you- get very mad and tend to get very stand offish.

Your favorite pet- I can't choose! That would be mean!

Black or white- Black always.

Your biggest fear- Since I am superstitious, I don't think you should talk about what your greatest fear is. That only gives the fear power.

Best feature- I have been told I have pretty eyes...

Everyday attitude- Do your best and never miss an opportunity to do something fantastic!

What is perfection- Imperfection.

Guilty pleasure- Shopping...especially for makeup. I can't stop!



TAGGED Bloggers: ( If you do want me to tag you, leave a comment with your blog address and I will put it into this blog!)

lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com
tammyfavata.blogspot.com
makeupinsider.blogspot.com
classyaddiction.blogspot.com
drugstoreandbargainlover.com
needamakeupfix.blogspot.com
charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
myfavouritecosmetics.blogspot.com
kaylaerica.blogspot.com
valbuhdeee.blogspot.com
tluvzmakeup.blogspot.com
redwolfbeach.blogspot.com
pericharmed.blogspot.com
dreamingofbeautyx.blogspot.com
bellamiablogs.blogspot.com


Remember to Stay Fabulous!
xoxo, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment