Thursday, July 7, 2011

Exciting new tutorial series coming SOON!

Hey Lovely Ladies & Gents!!

A big "Hello" to my 6 new (and only hee!) followers! I really appreciate it and it's nice to know someone out there reads these things.

I wanted to share with you my excitement on a new tutorial series I am planning! I'm not saying what they are yet because I want it to be a surprise! It's just so awesome to be able to create things and then share them with others that want to learn. I have learned a lot from online tutorials, so it's a huge honor that people watch mine.

I am going to work as hard as I can to have the ENTIRE series up by the end of the week. We'll see how talented I actually am haha!

Anyways I just wanted to share that you all and I can't wait for you to see them!

Remember to stay Fabulous!

xoxo Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment