Friday, August 5, 2011

Barely There No Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone,

It's that time of the week again, NEW TUTORIAL! I've been averaging about 1 video every 5 days, so I think I'll stick with that for now, so I make sure all of my videos are up to par.

This week's video is all about very natural makeup. Sometimes a girl doesn't want to look all "made up." Sometimes we want to let our natural beauty be in the spotlight. But if you're like me, you're natural beauty needs a little help (or a lot). I show you how to amp up your skin, brighten your eyes, and make your lips look luscious all with very little effort (yay)! Because if you're going au natural, you don't actually want to work at it!

Here are the products I used in this tutorial:

- Mary Kay Liquid Illuminator (This was actually my first time using this product and I was very pleased with it! In the lighting I was working with, it looked overly shiny so you can tell in the video that I'm a little worried. But when I looked at it in better lighting, I really loved it!)

- Almay Pure Blends Foundation in Ivory

- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15

- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sunlight

- Tarte Eyeshadow in Shimmering Cocoa

- Tarte Eyeshadow in Shimmering Buff

- Tarte Eyeshadow in Golden Peach

- Revlon Eyeliner in Pure White

- Tarte Eyeliner in Golden Bronze

- Stile Glamoureyes Mascara in Black

- E.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips



I hoped you enjoyed this look and please send me a request if you have an idea in mind!

Stay fabulous!
xoxo, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment